Monday, January 9, 2012

A Sleepy, Snowy, Monday

Well today is just my day to be lazy around the house.  Not too much to do today.  Started out the morning chasing my big brother (something I love to do!) then we took nice nap together on our new bed!


Then after our short nap, daddy brought out the vacuum cleaner and grrr, how I hate the hoover!  So of course, I had to go on the attack.


Then of course, after exerting all that energy on the vacuum, it was again time for another nap...



And now, I just realized it was snowing!  So I'm off for a walk in my very first snow!  Pictures to come up later!

2 comments:

  1. Is no problem wiv nappin my pal. Dog gotta nap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow look at your bed, big enuff to fit you and your bruver and your toys. What heaven.

    ReplyDelete